23 November 2011

Thank You

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and today I simply wanted to say, thank you.

Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for supporting my heart and spirit.

Thank you for another day on this beautiful planet. Thank you for raindrops. Thank you for red leaves wet on the ground.


Thank you for your laughter, your warmth, your strong arms. Thank you for your smiles. Thank you for your tears. Thank you for sharing your dreams with me.

Thank you world for another year of life. Thank you for the opportunity to speak and the chance to share.

And thank you for all things beautiful, all things difficult, all things new.


Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you, dear reader, for you.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posting and such wonderful photos. Bless you...Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosalie, and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a big thank you, Miss Erin, for being you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!